3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

oh.. i c

I did not quite enjoy it the same as most of your other flashs egoraptor, but its about the same level as enjoyment from happy harry even though he only made the music. Im not saying i didnt like it, it was a bit humorous but when you put a name like egoraptor on something like this, you tend to expect more. But all in all still good job heres a 7 and a 3

Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy

i love it..

it might be the comedian, it might be the voice, it might be the supersmash bros but.. i love it and hay if you could actually come out with a tortilla boy flash .. like actual movie that would be sick!

Then I Run Then I Run

Dude

What kinda tea are u drinking !

FoXcatO responds:

Black tea with milk. And sometimes coffee if I'm in the mood for it.
Thank you for the 10.. Glad you liked my film.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Wow

So many things to say about this so i dont know where to start but here i go..

First off the gameplay of the puzzle levels are great it keeps u always thinking especially with the layers so tahts a great job.

The store line is where i simply get blown away though.
like steve?.. the good and bad.. i played the story line twice and got 2 diffrent sets of levels.. was it because the faster i went the harder they got? the very first time i was slow so the rest might have been easier i dont know how it works between choosing the levels you play.

i hear theirs sets of levels ?.

Alot of things that the guy(s) on the right say and ONLY 1 is solved in the good ending. where the only way to exit is to get yourself from the past to go in.

But why go in the first place.. and how?.. and steven is he you or him.. or you..? i was actually sad when he fell off i would have loved to see a clone of me fallowing my every action.

who are those other people in the beginning.. are they you after the good ending.. if so why r they sad? your free. or are they you in the box.. if so.. why arent they free?..

Finally credits about the box and mom and black marker that makes me wonder with everything open ended guessing.. Sequel?

StormWinds:TLC StormWinds:TLC

Alright after playing essentially the same game 3 times.. im ready for somthing new!.. and one thing i couldn't help thinking as i watched story.. and realized im still getting pwned even tho im killing everything...

IS!...

To fight back :D tahts like the only way to go from here.. some type of 2 base war system where you can create a defense and offence where u can control a ship. or a turrent. obviously the ships would die but you can make more.

and the screen would scroll over to whereever the conflict is
with i gues 4 screens.. first is one persons base and if no conflict is tehre then shifts to the outskirts where only 1 turrent can be. then if no conflict it's just a mirror or the computers base.

Thats just an idea though would be the best way to go instead of just adding more turrents... which i gotta admit are quite SICK... they get old and the reload time is ...just :'(

Well thats idea anyways...

Umm the music was good. could have had sound effecst a bit better and less annoying idk how but w.e quality was very nice.. but once a BIG ship dies it laggs til is sink's off teh screen.. and next one comes

anyways other then all that Great game keep it up. hope to see next one soon.

Solar Chiefs ONLINE Solar Chiefs ONLINE

Feedback!

So you want Feed back, well heres a honest review ... It's pretty good game, you got everything basically down good, attacking, defending and escaping lol, graphics are good but heck anything that can be seen that far away usaully is good, sound... well i haven't turned on speakers while playing so i havn't a clue but i bet it's ok so thats good, but really the main reason why i didn't give 9/10 is the few issues im having with small details which could be put in to extremly help the gameplay

1. Satilites: i wanna be able to turn them so say i have a guy horizontal to me he i can turn my satilite 90 degreez and have a wall.. not just for up and down,

2. movement, when moving you have issues going off screen yes it is intended that you bounce back, but i've had ocations where one second i move under a guy and then ijust teleport above him, or the bumper will not bounce and you can go almost outa the map just your weapons and it's extremly cheap,

3. Buying and selling, theres actually 2 points for this , one is in game which is i shouldn't have to wait til im full on buildings to be able to destroy, which by the way you should actually be able to sell not destroy so you make a profit from your expensive building, also destory shouldn't destroy every single thing of that type.. thats just gay

now the outa game one, is the points you put into research, say you go ,ooo lasers you buy it and hate it?.. you wasted a research point which could have gone to upgrading a weapon... :( and that just sucks you should be able to take back points...

hmm i've had another issue but i just plain fergot :)

Good game expecting to be seeing a sequal with more buildings, fixxed annoyances above, AND MORE!... maybe customization of your little peice of land?.. who knows :)

Doritos (Spicy) Doritos (Spicy)

Wooh

Keep up the good work and im expecting top notch shit from u on theme song... IM SO PUMPED wooh! :P

SuperMusic responds:

Haha, i'm glad your excited! I am too. I've recorded 3 songs today so I think I may break for tonight but i'll get right to work tomorrow!